June 28, 2012

Namaste

Yoga is a large and important part of my life. I try to practice at least 4 times a week when I am busy and luckily since I have more free time, that number is even higher.

I was excited to see that one of my favorite site's, The Everygirl, did a nice yoga feature the other day.



I started practicing a little over two years ago and the positive changes to my life were almost immediate. Yoga changed my attitude, my relationships, my confidence and my health. Whenever things are going bad for me and I am feeling funky, It always takes me some time to realize that it is because I haven't done yoga for a little while.

If you think you aren't strong enough or flexible enough for yoga, that is just plain silly. I wasn't strong or flexible when I started yoga! In fact, I was the opposite of strong, my strength level was in the negative. Over time I have felt my body get stronger and I have become more flexible.


Photos taken by Naomi Chokr via TheEverygirl

No comments: