July 20, 2012

Juicy

We got a juicer a few weeks ago and we have been juicing almost every morning since then. We got this one and so far I am really happy with it. It is super easy to use and the clean up only takes a couple of minutes.

We have not been doing a juice fast like we did last year but instead we are replacing breakfast and snacks with juice. I feel really good!

I was amazed at how much produce it takes to make a serving of juice! It is astonishing that all of those nutrients are going into one glass of juice! We alternate between a green juice or a non-green juice each day.

My favorite combos so far are:
Spinach/Cucumber/Celery/Apple/Ginger
Apple/Beet/Carrot/Ginger
Orange/Carrot/Ginger
Kale/Cucumber/Apple/Orange/Lemon/Ginger


2 comments:

jlweamer said...

How does your skin look after juicing like this for a while?

Sophie said...

I think it might be too soon to tell. Maybe a little bit?