September 2, 2012

Fall is coming...




































I have been in another blogging rut. I have been doing things that would make for good blog content like learning new things, reading books, taking classes, going new places, but for some reason I can't get myself to blog about any of it.

Hopefully I get inspired soon because I signed up for BlogShop! I have been wanting to take this course since they did the very first one but I hadn't been able to justify the price because I feel like this blog is just a hobby. After a little encouragement from my husband, I just decided to do it.

YOLO!

*Photo above is my bathroom that I love so much. The print of the lion is a new addition. The poster was $2 at an estate sale and I had it framed for $20. Isn't it awesome?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can u tell Issac Glamberts miss him. Will he pleeeeeze tell us
why he's gone n if he comes back???!!! Doen't he like us.