June 22, 2012

It's Friday!


Since I am not working right now, one might think that Friday isn't very special because all of the days are the same, right? Wrong. Friday has always been my favorite day of the week and it still is. Of course when I was working a 9-5 it was even sweeter, but I still love Friday just the same. It just feels different than all of the other days and everyone is so happy.

-I tried this restaurant last night and really liked it. I will be back soon.
-I want this necklace from Need Supply Co.
-I have worn these shorts almost every day since I got them last week. I also got this and I love it.
-My husband is staying here right now and I am a little jealous.
-I couldn't agree more with this post that Jordan wrote.

*Photo found here via The Sartorialist

No comments: