June 19, 2012

The Pits

I waited too long to write about my new favorite product because Kathleen already beat me to it, but I am so passionate about this stuff that I still wanted to do my own post.

About 6 months ago I decided I didn't want to use normal antiperspirant with yucky chemicals anymore so I have been trying some natural deodorants lately. I was very disappointed with almost everything I tried. I think some of those natural deodorants actually make you smell worse than if you hadn't worn anything!

I was beginning to think I was going to have to give up and switch back to my usual Dove deodorant when my friend Lindsay told be about Soapwalla Kitchen Deodorant Cream. I am telling you, this stuff actually works. I put it on once a day, sometimes twice, if I work out but I never smell bad and the cream itself has a nice natural scent. The cream has a smooth balm like texture and I put it on right out of the shower.

I should be a sales rep for this company because I tell everyone about it. They have a store in Brooklyn, but I got mine through Etsy and it is worth every penny. You have to throw it out after 6 months and that makes me like it even more!





Pictures via Soapwalla Kitchen

No comments: