August 7, 2012

YOLO-Seattle Style

After my friends all left Los Angeles to head back to Seattle a few weeks ago, I was bummed that the trip was over. I felt like I didn't have anything to look forward to. They convinced me to book a last minute trip to Seattle to hang for the weekend.

I was there for 3 full days and I filled those days with eating food, drinking coffee, shopping and eating more food. I also forgot my camera so I only snapped a few pics with my phone.

If you have never been to Seattle, I highly recommend visiting in the summer. It is gorgeous.

Miso Soup @ Sam's Sushi in Ballard
Georgie
Cute Dying Flower @ Oddfellows on Capitol Hill
Shopping @ Totokaelo on Capitol Hill
Zoticus @ PCC 
Mini Cupcake @ Cafe Verite in Ballard
Breakfast and Coffee @ The Fat Hen
Teeter Totter with Zoticus and Jubilee

1 comment:

Elisse said...

Okay, that dog is out of control! I love this trip. And what photo app are you using? Snapseed? They look gorgeous.